Today I open box 10 of the essence Advent Calendar.
The essence Advent Calendar contains 24 small, fun gifts. Every day you can open a box while you count down to Christmas in a fun way. Each calendar has the same content but it may have a different order. Every day I will write a mini review about the gift of that day.
Below is the list of all the products, I will update this on a daily basis.
- 1 December – Message From the Northpole
- 2 december – Kiss Under the Mistletoe
- 3 December – Berry-tale
- 4 December – My Dear Reindeer
- 5 December – Meet Me at the Chimney
- 6 December – Christmas sock file
- 7 December – Candy Cane Lemonade
- 8 December – The Night of Magic
- 9 December – Rudolph’s Favorite
- 10 December – Sweet Caramel Sweets
- 11 December – Made With Love
- 12 December – Winter Wonderland
- 13 December – Filigree Stickers
- 14 December – Add on Magic
- 15 December – Have a Very Pink X-Mas
- 16 December – What a Grey Night
- 17 December – My Wish List
- 18 December – From Me to You
- 19 December – See You in my Dreams
- 20 December – Gingerbread man file
- 21 December – North Pole Princess
- 22 December – Do You Hear the Jingle Bells
- 23 December – Snowflakes are Kisses Sent from Heaven
- 24 December – Gold make-up bag
Essence Sweet Caramel Sweets is a gorgeous nude cream nail polish. For my skin tone it’s just perfect. This is the kind of color that you can wear all year round. It’s also suitable for a more formal occasion.
The formula of essence Sweet Caramel Sweets is very pleasant. Due to the nice substance you apply it without effort. It levels out neatly so you’ll end up with a smooth manicure. The opacity is very good, on the swatches I have applied two thin coats and that’s enough to make it fully opaque. I prefer to work in thin layers but just one thicker coat can be sufficient.
On the swatches I have not applied a topcoat so you can see the original finish. The shine is amazing.