Today I’ll open box 16 of the essence Advent Calendar.
The essence Advent Calendar contains 24 small, fun gifts. Every day you can open a box while you count down to Christmas in a fun way. Each calendar has the same content but it may have a different order. Every day I will write a mini review about the gift of that day.
Below is the list of all the products, I will update this on a daily basis.
- 1 December – Message From the Northpole
- 2 december – Kiss Under the Mistletoe
- 3 December – Berry-tale
- 4 December – My Dear Reindeer
- 5 December – Meet Me at the Chimney
- 6 December – Christmas sock file
- 7 December – Candy Cane Lemonade
- 8 December – The Night of Magic
- 9 December – Rudolph’s Favorite
- 10 December – Sweet Caramel Sweets
- 11 December – Made With Love
- 12 December – Winter Wonderland
- 13 December – Filigree Stickers
- 14 December – Add on Magic
- 15 December – Have a Very Pink X-Mas
- 16 December – What a Grey Night
- 17 December – My Wish List
- 18 December – From Me to You
- 19 December – See You in my Dreams
- 20 December – Gingerbread man file
- 21 December – North Pole Princess
- 22 December – Do You Hear the Jingle Bells
- 23 December – Snowflakes are Kisses Sent from Heaven
- 24 December – Gold make-up bag
Essence What a Grey Night has a grey base color and contains a fine rose gold glitter. It’s a lovely color with a warm undertone. A great shade for a cold day.
Below is a macro shot of the polish on my nail.
Essence What a Grey Night has a very good formula. It’s thickness is perfect and the opacity is very good for such a light shade. On the swatches I have applied two thin coats.
The finish you see on the swatches is the original finish. It has a slightly shiny finish.